The following webcasts contain forward-looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance of the Company that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based on a number of factors, including those identified in the company's annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on February 3, 2014. These presentations may also contain references to non-GAAP financial measures. A presentation of and reconciliation to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure, where such can be done without unreasonable effort, can be found on our Web site at https://ir.netflix.com. The forward looking statements are made as of the date of broadcast and the Company undertakes no obligation to update such forward-looking statements.
|Audit||Compensation||Nominating & Governance|
|A. George (Skip) Battle|
The Company's Lead Independent Director is responsible for:
- Coordinating the activities of the independent directors, and is authorized to call meetings of the independent directors;
- Coordinating with the Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Secretary to set the agenda for Board meetings, soliciting and taking into account suggestions from other members of the Board;
- Chairing executive sessions of the independent directors; providing feedback and perspective to the Chief Executive Officer about discussions among the independent directors; and helping facilitate communication between the Chief Executive Officer and the independent directors;
- Presiding at Board meetings where the Chair is not present; and,
- Performing other duties assigned from time to time by the Board.
View our corporate governance documents and committee charters
- Code of Ethics
- Insider Trading Policy
- Audit Committee Charter
- Compensation Committee Charter
- Nominating and Governance Committee Charter
Communications to the Board
"The Board of Directors of Netflix, Inc., makes available this e-mail link to which stockholders may send communications to the Board. Communications intended for specific Directors should be addressed to them in the "re: line" of the e-mail. Communications through this e-mail link are monitored by the Company's General Counsel, who periodically reviews the inbox and forwards messages to members of the Board, as appropriate. Responses to any e-mails will be at the discretion of the copied Board member(s) and/or the General Counsel.
Attendance at Annual Meetings
Members of the Board of Directors are encouraged to attend the Company's Annual Meeting; however, attendance is not mandatory. Attendance at the last Annual Meeting was: