Board of Directors Committee Composition
The following webcasts contain forward-looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance of the Company that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based on a number of factors, including those identified in the company's annual report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC on February 1, 2013. These presentations may also contain references to non-GAAP financial measures. A presentation of and reconciliation to the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure, where such can be done without unreasonable effort, can be found on our Web site at http://ir.netflix.com. The forward looking statements are made as of the date of broadcast and the Company undertakes no obligation to update such forward-looking statements.
|Audit||Compensation||Nominating & Governance|
|A. George (Skip) Battle|
Managing Director, Redpoint Ventures
Timothy M. Haley has served as one of the Company's directors since June 1998. Mr. Haley is a co-founder of Redpoint Ventures, a venture capital firm, and has been a Managing Director of the firm since October 1999. Mr. Haley has been a Managing Director of Institutional Venture Partners, a venture capital firm, since February 1998. From June 1986 to February 1998, Mr. Haley was the President of Haley Associates, an executive recruiting firm in the high technology industry. Mr. Haley currently serves on the board of directors of several private companies. Mr. Haley holds a B.A. from Santa Clara University.
The Company's Lead Independent Director is responsible for:
- Coordinating the activities of the independent directors, and is authorized to call meetings of the independent directors;
- Coordinating with the Chief Executive Officer and Corporate Secretary to set the agenda for Board meetings, soliciting and taking into account suggestions from other members of the Board;
- Chairing executive sessions of the independent directors; providing feedback and perspective to the Chief Executive Officer about discussions among the independent directors; and helping facilitate communication between the Chief Executive Officer and the independent directors;
- Presiding at Board meetings where the Chair is not present; and,
- Performing other duties assigned from time to time by the Board.